We would like to welcome you to Envision a Smile, a warm and friendly dental care facility in St. Charles, Illinois. Our goal is to help our patients achieve better oral health and beautiful smiles. We make use of advanced technology and techniques to ensure the best possible results.
Patient comfort and convenience are very important to us at Envision a Smile, and we do everything possible to convey that to our guests. All of our treatment rooms have flat-screen TVs so that patients can watch Netflix while work is being completed. We also offer blankets, pillows and warm scented towels for added comfort. There’s even a beverage bar to help patients remain refreshed. And we are proud to offer family scheduling, financing options, free parking, extended hours, and Saturday appointments for convenience.
We offer the following General Dentistry Services at Envision a Smile:
- Crowns and Bridges: We provide crowns and bridges for patients who are suffering from lost or severely damaged teeth. Our crowns and bridges are built from porcelain, a material that is highly regarded in the dental community for its natural look and great performance. We offer traditional restorations and single-visit CEREC crowns.
- Inlays and Onlays: Dental inlays and onlays are used to restore teeth with moderate damage. These restorations are more intricate than standard fillings, but they leave more of a tooth’s original structure than a dental crown. Inlays and onlays are custom-made to appear as natural as possible and to provide great performance overall.
- Mouth Guards: We recommend athletic mouth guards for our patients who participate in contact sports. Our mouth guards are custom-made to provide the best protection possible, and they feel very comfortable when worn. We offer mouth guards for both adults and children.
- Regular Checkups: Even if you have perfect dental health, it is still very important to receive regular checkups. Most patients visit our practice once every six months for this purpose. All of our regular checkups include a full examination, a professional cleaning, an oral cancer screening and when necessary, traditional and digital X-rays.
- Sleep Apnea: A person who is suffering from sleep apnea will experience recurring pauses in breathing while they are asleep. The condition is often identified by a loud snoring sound that occurs when breathing is resumed, and it can cause prevent a person from receiving a proper night of sleep. Our experts work to treat sleep apnea and help patients overcome this potentially serious condition.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: It is very important to treat cavities and other forms of tooth decay as quickly as possible. Dental fillings are often used to restore this type of mild damage. We offer composite tooth-colored fillings that look natural and provide great function overall.
Come visit Envision a Smile to receive top-quality dental care. You’ll enjoy professional treatment and friendly service. We look forward to serving you and your family. Please call us at 630-454-8166 to schedule an appointment.