Two Kinds of Dental Veneers:
- Porcelain Veneers – Referred to as the traditional veneer, it appears to be more natural compared to any other kinds of veneer. It does not stain and is less prone to chipping. This kind of veneer is strong and last a long period with aesthetic features that allow teeth to look and function naturally.
- Composite Veneers – Is a kind of veneer that uses composite resin, like porcelain veneer it also functions to improve the appearance of the teeth trough treatment of the shape, size, color, and misalignment of the tooth. Its features include enhancement of teeth but do not last longer compared to porcelain veneer.
What are Veneers used for?
Both Porcelain and Composite veneer are used to treat different kind of tooth problems. These tooth problems include the following:
- Gaps between tooth – One of the most common tooth problems is a gap between tooth, Using dental veneer the gap between tooth can be fixed and with a single visit.
- Misaligned tooth -If your tooth is misaligned, a dental veneer procedure can help fix the problem. It is an ideal way of achieving straighter and whiter teeth without undergoing periodontal treatment.
- Stained or colored teeth – If teeth whitening cannot treat the yellowish or stained tooth color, a dental veneer is the best alternative. It can whiten your teeth in a less period of time and last longer.
- Damaged teeth – If acid erosion has damaged your tooth, tooth cavity or tooth injury dental veneer can help get back the perfectly shaped teeth of yours in just a few dental visits.
A dental veneer can benefit your teeth in so many ways, and it can bring back its natural color, form, and strength that can improve your overall oral health and bring back your beautiful smile.
Bring out your best smile with Dental Veneers in St. Charles, IL. Book your appointments with Envision a Smile! Visit us at 2019 Dean Street, St. Charles, IL 60175 to experience outstanding results and make your teeth naturally beautiful and healthy.